Personal data protection policy
PRB is particularly attentive to the protection of your personal data. With regard to the personal data you entrust to us, we will inform you in a transparent manner about our data protection policy.
PRB undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the amended Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms (the "French Data Protection Act"), which define the conditions under which personal data processing may be implemented. Any information collected through the website that directly or indirectly identifies you is considered personal data and will be processed in accordance with this policy.
Data controller and data protection officer
The data controller for the data collected and processed on our website is PRB whose registered office is at 16 Rue de la Tour, CS 10 018 85150 Les Achards.
Processing purposes, legal bases and retention periods
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis||Retention period|
|Management of the newsletter subscription||Legitimate interest
Dissemination of information via the newsletterr
|The period of registration of the person concerned to the newsletter|
|Improving our products and services based on customer surveys you have completed||Legitimate interest
Improving our product and service offering
|3 years from the last contact with the person|
|Management of prospecting, sales and marketing activities||Legitimate interest
Development of prospecting activities
|For customers: 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship
For prospects: 3 years from the date of collection of the personal data or from the last contact from the prospect
|Management of sales and marketing activities||Legitimate interest
Respond to contact requests
PRB's services and products are not intended for minors. Consequently, PRB does not process data relating to minors.
It is the responsibility of the parents of minors or any person with parental authority to decide whether their child is authorised to use the services and products offered by PRB.
Categories of data recipients
The data you provide may be communicated to the following recipients :
Distribution within PRB
Depending on the purpose of your request, the data collected is intended for the marketing, sales or technical departments when their function requires it and when their communication is necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned processing.
Transfer of data to subcontractors
The data collected through the website may be transmitted to PRB's subcontractors, who are called upon to provide the services required for the implementation of the above-mentioned processing.
Transfers of personal data outside the EU
We do not transfer personal data outside the EU.
Rights regarding the use of personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you may exercise your following rights :
- - Right of access : the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and to obtain access to it;
- - Right of rectification : the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete data;
- - Right to erasure : the right to have your personal data deleted where possible;
- - Right to object : the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data;
- - Right to withdraw your consent : where the processing of your data is based on your consent. You may exercise this right at any time without having to justify your decision;
- - Right to limitation : the right to request the freezing of data from processing for a given period;
- - Right to portability : the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly machine-readable form, and to communicate it to a third party;
- - Right to complain : the right to make a complaint to the CNIL if you feel that your rights have not been respected.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights or to ask any questions about the processing of your data, you can contact :
- - By post to PRB : DPO PRB – 16 rue de la Tour – CS10018 – LA MOTHE ACHARD - 85150 LES ACHARDS
If, after having contacted us, you believe that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you can lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
Update of the data protection policy
PRB processes your data for the management of the registration and sending of its newsletters. You receive our emails because you have signed up for our newsletter or because we met at an event or trade show. You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to limit the processing.